* For Invited talks, the paper should not exceed 14 pages.
* For Contributing talks, the paper should not exceed 09 pages.
* For Posters the paper should not exceed 04 pages.
- The deadline for receiving the papers (one copy in doc. and another in pdf. format) is July 20th 2010. It should be written using the AIP sample article. If really needed, it may be submitted as a latex file (Here where to download the templates), but we wish to avoid this as much as possible in order to stay within deadline and only for absolutely "trouble free" latex files.
- The Transfer of copyright agreement should be filled.
- All the contributions will be peer reviewed and referred, and only accepted papers will be published.
- Authors should read carefully the AIP instructions.
- The use of previously published materials requires written permission from the original publisher and /or the original author. Details on how to do it, see page 5.
- All the documents (Doc. and pdf. files, Copyright and if it is the case the permission) should be sent as attached files to